G Suite for Nonprofits
Eliminate IT costs and work together more effectively
G Suite for Nonprofits offers organizations like yours free access to Google tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Ad Grants, YouTube for Nonprofits and more. These tools can help you reach new donors and volunteers, work more efficiently, and tell your nonprofit’s story.
What Google Products Are Included
- Free Access to Google Apps: A range of cloud programs you can use for office administration, including Gmail, Google Documents, Spreadsheets, Calendar, Presentations, Forms/Surveys, Calendar, Chat, Drive (a cloud file storage system) and Sites.
- Google Ad Grants: Receive up to $10,000 of AdWords advertising a month to promote your website on Google.ca through keyword targeting
- AdWords Express (AWX): Creating an ad is easy. Select your audience, write three lines about your business, and set your budget. AdWords Express automatically manages where and when your ads will appear on Google. No keywords to choose, no ongoing maintenance.
- Premium Access to YouTube: Nonprofit organizations receive premium brand capabilities on YouTube channels, increased uploading capacity, the ability to select custom thumbnail images, and call-to-action overlay on your videos.
- Free Licensing for Google Earth Pro: Create a custom map of your project sites in 10-minutes with Google Maps, create a narrative Google Earth movie and make it available on YouTube, collect data in the field with Android devices and Open Data Kit and map your data.
Is My Organization Eligible?
Canadian organizations that meet the following criteria are eligible to participate in the Google for Nonprofits program:
- Based in one of the eligible countries including Canada and United States
- Registered as a charitable organization with TechSoup Canada
- NOT one of the following:
- Government entity or organization
- Hospital or health care organization
- School, childcare center, academic institution, or university (see G Suite for Education)
You will find out whether your organization is eligible after you submit your application to G Suite for Nonprofits.